Thursday, October 4, 2007

The Kids Get an "F"


















The other night we went out to eat with Nor and Mimi while Dax (Nor's husband) was out of town--sorry Dax. However, Dax didn't miss much, despite these pictures that deceive one into thinking the dinner was all smiles and totally easy going. Ha! The kids definitely got an "F" as Nor put it. Both babies were totally fussy and would not be consoled. Izzy was grabbing my hair, my water, my plate and anything else that was NOT baby friendly. Rory was crying and whining and definitely did not have her listening ears on. And Mimi wouldn't let Nor eat until Glen took her on a little walk after he was done with his food. Well, we tried to have an enjoyable dinner, but there was one word that kept coming to my mind that night--Babysitters!

6 comments:

Sally said...

Becky, count me in for dinner with Izzy anytime. She and Rory are both adorable!

Danielle said...

I know all about the F in restaurants. Rory is usually very good but it sounds like it wasn't the girls' best night! Eating out can be so fun, or so awful. Isabella is getting so cute and so much more of her own distinct personality! Maybe she will have a little girl Woodbury cousin soon, who knows...

amiee said...

you're right, the pics make everything look like it was just dandy. is this what I get to look forward to? LOL. glad I am starting out with ONE baby, not TWO. could be any time now!!! less than 3 weeks left!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay, first of all, Izzie is CUTE!!! Secondly, your friend looks like a cute girl & I like her. Third, you look beautiful. I wish I had such a pretty big white smile as yours. 4th, that story is hilarious, although I'm sure at the time it wasn't so funny :) Okay, that's it, I'm coming to CA with or without Jordan! Are you up to having company???

Becky said...

Sally, thank you! You've already experienced dinner with Izzy and she wasn't being that good at the time either!

Danielle, Are you having a girl? That would be very fun, although boys are awful precious also!

Amiee, yes it's true that the whole restaurant scene gets difficult with the little ones, but they're worth it! I'm so excited for your little one to get here!

Ashley, I wish you were serious about coming to CA. We would love it! And thank you for the compliments and you do have a gorgeous white smile! And yes, Nor is very cute and I know that you'd love her.

Paige said...

Blogging about good things is fine, but bad things is just darn right hilarious.