Saturday, October 6, 2007

Granny Rose


















This last week granny Rose came to visit us. It was so fun! We wished that she could stay forever. It always takes me a while to adjust to not having my mommy around after she leaves. Why do we have to grow up! Unfortunately she was only here for two days, one of those days being my birthday (Oct. 3rd). We did lots of fun things. We ate out, shopped, ate out, shopped and ate out some more. Isabella loves her grandma! They really bonded. Rory loved all the extra attention she got. Rory found a friend at the fountain downtown near the "Betsy Johnson" shop. The fountain is one of her favorite places to play. She was doing some ballet moves and this cute little boy began dancing with her. Several people commented on how coordinated she was and that I should definitely get her in dance lessons. I haven't enrolled her yet this year. One memorable event was that she actually fell in the fountain and was absolutely drenched from head to toe. She kept jumping back in the fountain since she was already wet. It was definitely a fun time for her, and a great laugh for me and grandma. We went to the Creamery for ice cream both nights grandma was here. We've become quite the regulars there and the staff knows us now. This is not a good thing for dropping baby weight! Anyhow, mom, we miss and love you. Come back soon!

5 comments:

amiee said...

Glad you had fun with your mom! And becky, that is funny about dropping baby weight. YOU Will never ever be overweight. The day you are, call me, b/c mine eyes will not believe it. :) wink wink

LUv ya

Anonymous said...

So true Aimee -- I'm glad there's someone else telling her this besides me, because she never believes me. Becky, you're so HOT! Rory is such a little cutie! I love her pose in the first picture. That is classic Rory :)

Becky said...

Awww, you guys are so nice. However, the pre-pregnancy clothes must fit again! It's taking too long. : )

Paige said...

I see you are on the Lenore post-partum weight loss program. Yum to the Creamery! My kids like to get money out of that fountain. I figure they are working for it....

granny rose said...

What fun being there and getting all the attention Grandpa Bruce usually steals from me. I told him I'm never taking him along when I visit again. He got a little defensive and tried to pretend the grandchildren don't push me out of the way to get to him. A few weeks ago, while visiting Wendy and Rod's ward for the primary program, I held my arms out to Brucie to sit on my lap and he actually said out loud for all to hear, "No, don't want Grandma," as he crawled over me to get to Bruce. So sad! Yep...leaving Bruce behind from now on. Becky, Glen and little sweetheart girls treated me like a queen and I just basked in all the adoration!