Friday, February 15, 2008

Little Valentines

Rory at Mary Jane's Preschool's Valentine's Day Sing-a-long


Skinnamarinkadinkadink, Skinnamarinkado,
I love you.
Skinnamarinkadinkadink, Skinnamarinkado,
I love you.
I love in the morning and in the afternoon,
I love you in the evening and underneath the moon,
Oh, skinnamarinkadinkadink, skinnamarinkado,
I love you...too... boop boop be do! Mmmaaa (kiss)



Waiting Patiently to Perform


May there always be sunshine,
may there always be blue skies,
may there always be Mama,
may there always be me.

May there always be sunshine,
may there always be blue skies,
may there always be Papa,
may there always be me.


Izzy's pre-Valentine's Day attire
(I didn't dress her in hearts or red on valentine's day-bad mommy!)


Rory's Valentine Sing-a-long was the day before Valentine's Day. We didn't do anything too exciting this Valentine's Day. This is how our day went: I wanted the house all sparkly for when Glen got home so I cleaned up a bit, the kids and I went to the park with some friends, Isabella had a dr.'s appointment (check-up and shots- YUCK), Rory had gymnastics-YAY, we all got each other cards and candy, and the girls each got a singing/talking Valentine's stuffed animal. As with all the noisy toys we have gotten our children, Glen and I are getting really sick of listening to them over and over again!!! Valentine's Day ended fairly early for us, because we didn't get much sleep the night before, so we were utterly exhausted. There's nothing better than going to bed early, right?!

I hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day, and may all of your Valentine's Days be full of LOVE!




3 comments:

amiee said...

did i ever tell you how cute a name "rory" is? i love it! did you steal that from gillmore girls?

Danielle said...

I am learning slowly NOT to get Jacob musical toys too, since they play all day (and when they finally stop, they keep going in my own head). I'm glad you had a happy Valentine's Day, and I think I'll see you in BC in a few days!

Anonymous said...

Those pictures are SO cute. I can't wait to see you tomorrow!