Monday, February 11, 2008

I've Been Tagged TWICE!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the game the player tags 5 people, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

Where were you 10 years ago: That would be February 1998 and I was in Rennes, France (la Bretagne). I was extremely trunky at this point in my mission, I admit it! I only had a couple months left before coming back to the states, and before I had to say goodbye to les patisseries francaise (the fabulous french pastry shops). They are still awaiting my return!


Five things on my to-do list today: 1. Register Rory for Kindergarten 2. Contact life insurance and health insurance companies to change our bank account info because they're on autopay 3. Prepare and send out some products to several of my BioFit clients. 4. Pay some nasty bills 5. Finish folding the laundry that I hang out to dry. Exciting life I lead, I know!

Five snacks I enjoy: 1. Peanut Butter Cookie Luna bars 2. cheese and triscuits 3. clementines 4. peanut m&m's 5. chocolate chip cookies


What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire: 1. Pay off all of Glen's student loans and our car 2. Buy a huge house and invest in other properties as well 3. Buy a Range Rover for Glen and a fully loaded Denali for me (sorry mom-not environment friendly cars) 4. help as many in need as possible 5. NOT stress out about money ever again!



Four of my bad habits: 1. taking forever to get going in the morning 2. making comments under my breath yet loud enough to be heard when irritated with Glen 3. making my family late 4. Ice Cream

Five jobs that I have had: 1. Legal Receptionist 2. Lifeguard @ the Mirage Hotel 3. Receptionist/Clerk for an architectural/construction management group 4. Naturopathic Dr.'s assistant 5. Holistic Nutritionist: Electro-Dermal Screening Technician

Five things people don't know about me: 1. I was born with a club foot 2. my parents call me their dream child because they knew (even before they were married) that they would have a daughter with dark hair and blue eyes named Rebecca 3. I wanted to be the Incredible Hulk when I was little 4. I tend to rebel when people tell me what to do 5. I played basketball in High School.



I am going to TAG these people: ASHLEY, DANIELLE, VALERIE, JANEL, AND COURTNEY

5 comments:

Sally said...

This was so fun to read! And I love your new format, it is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Beck--your picture is so cute! I love that you wanted to be the incredible hulk...ha! You are awesome :)

amiee said...

super cute pic of you as a child! i liked your comment about mumbling irritating things at glen under your breath. hahahaha.

rose said...

I don't even know what the heck a Denali is...seems like the delicious chocolate swirled in Moose Tracks is called Denali (which is definitely friendly to my environment!)and I know we visited Denali, Alaska on our tour last summer (didn't notice any smog there). Guess I need to do some automobile research soon, which I need to do anyway because we plan to buy Dad a new car in the very near future (do I hear distant but enthusiastic cheering from all our children?)!!!

janel said...

I answered your tag, with a little variation. I just didn't have as many interesting things to tell about myself as you did. And I wish I had as cute of pictures of my girls as you do of yours!