Monday, February 4, 2008

I Should Write a Book!



People have told me that I should write a book with Rory as the main character, because she is such a character! Here's some funny things she's said and done recently:

When we were in Boulder City over Christmas break, we were driving in the car with Grandma Rose. Grandma came to a really quick stop.
Rory: "Grandma, you drive fast!"
Grandma: "Well, I wasn't really driving fast, I was just coming to a quick stop."
Rory (very seriously): "Then why am I saying "weeeeee"?"

Here's some other funny things she has said:

"Does cheese be from cow poo?"

"Danielle let me see her eye-tacts."
(in reference to contacts)


When we were at church yesterday the bishop set me apart for my new calling. Glen, Izzy and Rory were all in the same room, and during the blessing Rory put her Strawberry shortcake doll up to my nose so that I could smell it. :) It was really hard for me to concentrate on what was said in that blessing!

There are so many more funny things that she says and does on a regular basis. I really need to keep a notebook nearby at all times so that I can write them down as they occur.

6 comments:

Danielle said...

I miss that little character and hearing her say, "Oh hi, Jakies!" in a high squeaky voice! When can we see you, anyway? (And Cindy's baby blooms are SO cute. I only wish Jacob didn't see each one as a tempting thing to rip off her head).

Sally said...

Rory is adorable!

eclaires said...

I love the new look of your blog! By the way, I tagged you on my blog. :)

Anonymous said...

I love your new design :) Very cute. Rory is so HILARIOUS! I love her!

amiee said...

ooh cute new blog design! i like the comment w/ your mom driving in the car w/ rory! too cute

amiee said...

I tagged you on my blog.