Thursday, March 20, 2008

Back Online


Rory and best friend Maren
I've been meaning to post this picture for a long time! Aren't they so cool.

It's so good to have the internet again. We moved apartments about 3 weeks ago and we've been waiting to get our internet up and running. What did we do without the internet years ago? Probably a lot! Rather than sitting in front of our computer screens, we were involved in numerous activities that required more than finger muscles. Oh well, that's what aerobic classes at the gym are for, right? Well, it's so great to be back online. For those of you who thought I was ignoring your emails and blogs, I was actually awaiting the day that I could comment and email. You'll have to hold me to this. :)


6 comments:

eclaires said...

Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad you have the internet! Now...if only you lived next door to me. We'll have to work on that one :)

Anonymous said...

P.S. That pic is SO cute! I love my little Rory. Her friend is totally adorable.

amiee said...

Oh so that is where you were! Glad to have ya back again!

amiee said...

becky, i linked to sheye's website on your blog and started looking around since I thought her pictures were so awesome. then i saw that she lost her little girl in a locked car. I read the entire story and cried my eyes out. I kept thinking of little Jase and what would I do if I lost him? My heart went out to her and her family. I would have never ever thought of my child accidentally locking themselves in the car! Scary! I was just wondering if you knew her?

Becky said...

Amiee,
I don't know her, but I do know about her daughter dying. When I first realized that had happened, I had a horrible feeling inside for a long time. I still can't hardly stand to think about it. I feel like I know her because I know so much about her. I just love her photography. I want to be as good as her. She's really talented. It comforts me a little to look at her blog and see all the happy pictures of her other beautiful children. I know she must have joy in her life, although she'll probably always have pain from her awful loss. I can't stand thinking about something like that happening.