Thursday, November 1, 2007

Stirring and Stirring and Stirring our Brew, Whooo!...Whooo!

The title of this post is a line from one of the Halloween songs that Rory and her class sang at their Halloween sing-a-long yesterday. I was very impressed at how well the children knew those songs. I was a proud mommy! The one bad thing about it was that we discovered that our video camera's battery needs to be replaced. Unfortunately we were unable to record the preschool show, but we got pictures.








We had the opportunity to spend Halloween night in Danville--where people only give out GOOD candy! Rory's bucket was full by the end of the night, and there was no gross candy. It was all good--except for maybe the rock hard popcorn ball. :) There was also a small yet spooky haunted house, which Rory conquered. I was more scared than she was. After we went through, she kept asking me if I was proud that she didn't get scared. :)













These girls are just too cute! I am such a proud mommy! And Mimi, Izzy's little best friend, was the cutest little skunk I've ever seen. Her mom, Nor was little red riding hood. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of her cute costume. Dax was the big bad wolf. I didn't dress up. I know--boring! Glen's costume was him in normal dress holding a skull. He wanted to see if everyone could guess who he was. Have you guessed yet? Yep, he was Hamlet.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Your girls are getting SO cute. I bet Rory loved her costume. The question is, has she been requesting it every day since then? (Sage can't resist putting on HER butterfly wings every day.)

Paige said...

I recognize that carpet. If he was Hamlet, I hope he wore tights.

Celia Fae said...

It was good to meet you in the flesh the other night. I apologize for being so grumpy. I hadn't had a nap that day. Sleep is important to me.

Your girls are darling. Did Rory wear the tulip costume too? You sure got your money's worth.

Anonymous said...

Becky, where in Danville were you? Did you see Jason & Sally? These pictures are so cute! I love them.

Nortorious said...

Cutest picture of the girls ever! At least your husband WORE a costume. Mine wimped out, saying that the sweatpants would be "too revealing."