Sunday, November 4, 2007

Deja Vu

Since we've moved to Walnut Creek, Rory has made a new best friend--Maren Isom. Maren has a twin brother named Wells. They are both so adorable! It has been really fun to see these kids play together. It brings back so many good memories of my childhood with my best friend Mindy and her twin brother Eric.


Maren, Wells, and Rory



Me, Mindy, and Eric

I don't think my mom brushed my hair the day she took this picture. :) In contrast, Rory and the Isom twins had school pictures in the photo above, hence the well-groomed appearance of all three of them.

P.S. For those of you who may be worried that Rory might be reliving my childhood, Maren doesn't have a manipulative bone in her body, and most importantly, Tanya (Maren's mother) is nothing like you know who. :)

5 comments:

Sally said...

Those pictures are adorable! I love the twins' parents--they are really great people. How lucky that you get to be friends with them!

Anonymous said...

Becky--as I was reading this I was just thinking "I hope Maren isn't anything like Mindy!" I'm so glad to hear that she's not! We were actually just talking about you and Mindy over the dinner table yesterday and comparing you & Mindy to what Liza is going through right now with Mallory. You wouldn't believe some of the things Mallory is doing to Eliza. Girls can be so mean in junior high!

amiee said...

Yay! Congrats to Ashley on being pregnant! I bet both you and her are super excited. My sister (Ashley also) just had her first baby exactly 7 weeks before I had mine. So FUN!!! Just sucks that she lives in Louisiana. I hate that part. And she is 10 years younger than I am--that little stinker! I hope Benji is doing well since his surgery--poor thing! But that is a cute story about him on the pain meds. Hee hee. Your children are gorgeous, by the way. Love and miss you!!!

Nortorious said...

Those flowers in Rory's hair look fantastic! Excellent use of old pictures.

Celia Fae said...

I did notice the flowers first thing. I hope Nor hasn't gotten to you with her flower thing.

I had best friends who were twins growing up too. They were evil.