Tuesday, November 6, 2007

PATHETIC!

Yes, I have now been home from my vacation to Vegas for a week. I've done many things since coming back, most of which has been my normal routine--kids stuff, cleaning house, carpooling, seeing friends etc. Even though I have a certain level of organization in my life, there's also that side of me that puts certain things off til I just can't stand it anymore. Yesterday I was in the kitchen doing dishes, and Izzy was in the living room playing with her toys--so I thought. I came out to check on her and, lo and behold, she was in the suitcase that had been sitting by the couch and that I had been rummaging through for the girls' and my clothes everyday since I got home a week ago. This procrastination to unpack has happened on numerous occasions. I hate unpacking my suitcase! Although it was adorable and hilarious, Isabella’s adventure in the suitcase made me realize it was time to unpack. Maybe one day I’ll actually unpack the very day I get home from vacation.



7 comments:

Danielle said...

The longer the trip and the more stuff you have, the easier it is to not unpack. For some reason. Maybe eventually it will unpack itself, if you are getting clothes out of it everyday!

Becky said...

Ha! That's true. Well, I actually unpacked it after I took Isabella out.

Celia Fae said...

Maybe you should give up travelling. The suitcase always gets me down also. But look, you bought yourself a few minutes because Isabella had a new toy!

Nortorious said...

Just drive that suitcase to the laundry mat. I like picture number 2, she is adorable.

Anonymous said...

These pictures are hilarious! What a little munchkin. I hate unpacking as well, and that's why I do it the minute I get home. Jordan is so annoyed when I unpack right away because he doesn't want to do it, but feels like he has to because I am. Poor Jordan--he has a nazi wife.

amiee said...

heh heh that is TOTALLY something that I would do. In fact, i've been home from the hospital for 2 weeks now, and my suitcase still has stuff in it upstairs next to my bed. I suck. Right there with ya. Cute pics of your baby playing in it, though!

leslie said...

those are the cutest pictures ever. i'm glad that you don't unpack.