Friday, September 28, 2007

Izzy and Mimi


















Isabella has a new best friend named Miranda--Mimi for short. My friend Lenore is holding them in the pool of balls at this kids play place called the Jungle where we went a couple days ago. Nore always tells people that they're twins cuz they kind of look alike. They both have asian blood. Izzy, Rory and I love to go on excursions with Nore and Mimi. In the other picture Rory is playing with Nore's niece. She's a cutie. They had a lot of fun.

6 comments:

Wendy Randall said...

Rory and Izzy are too cute for their own good. I don't blame Rory for loving her hair. Too bad she doesn't have the sweet bat teeth anymore to go with it, though. We miss you guys!

Nortorious said...

I'm famous!! The jungle was way fun. I couldn't stop thinking, 'Welcome to the Jungle, we've got fun and games' like the GnR song.
We're taking excellent care of Becky and fam while they're here!

Celia Fae said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I love looking at pictures of my little nieces. Good work.

granny rose said...

I'm seeing lots of Stewart emerging in that sparkly little face of Rory's. Maybe she is going to take after me a little. Hmm...perhaps I was sort of cute after all! Izzy better stop growing up so fast. Good thing I'm showing up on your door step this week before she gets beyond recognition...

Becky said...

I keep thinking Rory looks just like you when you were little mom. She's your twin!

Paige said...

cute pack of girls, esp. the little blonde one! She does not fit in your group.