Friday, September 28, 2007

Changing



We've lived in Walnut Creek for 2 months now and the girls are changing so much. Rory decided that she wanted to get her hair cut about shoulder length. She will every now and then say "I'm a girl that loves her hair!" It's so funny. Most kids freak out when they get their hair cut, but not Rory. She was telling the hair dresser to cut it shorter, but I stopped her from cutting it too short. Rory's made quite a few new friends, so it's been a lot easier for her to adjust to the move.
Isabella is getting so big and has lots of personality. She is so smiley and is making lots of fun noises. She is also beginning to try to crawl. She can scoot herself around somewhat, but she's not all over the place YET. I'm in for it really soon. She loves her big sister, and is easily drawn to laughter by the silly faces and noises Rory makes when trying to entertain her. She is also eating solid foods and loves it! We can't eat anything without having to include her too.
I took the picture above at Civic Park here in Walnut Creek. The parks are much prettier here than in Southern Nevada.

3 comments:

amiee said...

Hello it is your favorite ol' pal, Amiee!!! Your girls are so gorgeous! I am hoping my baby is a good looker, too. Only 4 weeks left! We are officially on COUNTDOWN. Glad to hear things are going well in Cali. You have my blog, too, right? It's amieelou.blogspot.com. Check it out.

Anonymous said...

Becky--I'm glad you're "blogging", although don't forget about the Woodbury Family Website, which no one ever uses except me, Danielle, & Mom.....but Izzie is sooooooo cute! I can't believe how much she's changed since I saw her last. We miss you guys so much. I think about you all the time and wonder "when will I have time to call them!" I don't think I've ever been so busy. I hope you guys are having fun in San Francisco and that Glen is doing well in school. Give your girls lots of hugs and kisses from me. When will we see you next? Thanksgiving??? Love you!
Ash

granny rose said...

I'm on my way, girls. Hold those arms out just a little longer to give me big hugs when I get there to celebrate your mom's birthday!