Friday, November 7, 2008

Trick-or Treat!

Here's some pictures of Halloween night. Glen and I had a lot of fun dressing up with the girls. Glen was Hercules. His costume was definitely the winner! I was a witch--cackle, cackle, hee hee hee hee hee. Rory was bat-girl. She saved our lives several times that night. Isabella was a ladybug. She's always my little buggy. We did the trunk-or-treat thing this year. Rory trunk-or-treated her heart out, but Isabella stayed with me while I handed candy out. She wouldn't leave my side, even though I was a scary witch! :)







3 comments:

Sally said...

batgirl is adorable. You all are!

Becky, I didn't know you make cakes! That halloween wedding cake is beautiful. That is awesome! I think you should post more pictures of cakes you've made.

Danielle said...

I loved your costumes. They were so fun and made me think I should make an effort too!

katierose said...

i love all your costumes! how festive of you and glen to dress up too! i love the last picture of rory...she looks like a real super hero!