Wednesday, April 2, 2008

My New Love Affair: Yum!

Ok, I've found a new love in life, and you'll never guess what it is. Water. Yep, you heard me right. I said water. But this is not just any water. It's Chocolatemint Water from Metromint. Metromint first made (and still does) all kinds of mint waters like Peppermint, Spearmint, Lemonmint, Orangemint, and Cherrymint by using reverse-osmosis water, pesticide-free mint, and different essences (orange essence, lemon essence, cherry essence, etc.) which are basically essential oils. And now they've "turned water into chocolate". It basically tastes like the water version of Andes chocolate mints, if you can try and imagine that. It's not like eating chocolate, of course, but it's good-not to mention zero calories! However, it is pricey, so I don't get it all the time. But after a long hard day of chasing kids around, it's great to sit down, kick up my feet and quench my thirst with a nice refreshing bottle of chocolatemint water. Mmmm! What will they come up with next.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have never heard of this....I should try it sometime :)

Danielle said...

Wow, I think I need to get this and then I can stop snitching from Jacob's Easter basket.

amiee said...

Sounds SO yummy! Where do you buy it???

About the "mean girl"...that would make me want to go slap that little 4 yr old and show her what MEAN is!!! I have no idea what you should do! Start looking for ideas online or in a book??? I was picked on when I was in elem-middle school, so I really get mad at other kids who are mean! OMG, makes me insane!

amiee said...

ok i have to say that while i was in new orleans i ran into the spearmint and peppermint water. i tried both (they didn't have the choc mint). at first i thought it was kind of good, but as soon as I realized it tasted like a glass of water that I spit my gum into and it sat for a while--i was totally grossed out! hahahaha